The list of links and resources we’ve compiled are mostly located at various College and Government web sites. Some of them may be geared towards recent graduates but please don’t let that deter you for using them! These sites contain a wealth of information that is free. What is also important is that most of these sites are non-commercial in nature and do not feature any advertising and do not require any type of registration. If you find any outdated or broken links please contact us.
- Negotiating Job Offers – from Wharton University Students and Alumni
- Negotiating Job Offers [pdf] – from the University of Waterloo
- Talking about Salaries & Offers – from Princeton University
- Evaluating/Accepting Job Offers – from Middlebury College
- Salary Negotiation Tactics – Reader Question
- The Ultimate guide to salary negotiation, tips and suggestions
- Counseling Job Hunters in Salary Negotiation Tactics [PDF] – from the Education Resources Information Center